Tuesday, June 12, 2012

M.Sc Medical Biotechnology Admission

Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences was given a status of Deemed University from 29th September, 2003 by Human Resource Development Ministry, Govt. of India on the advise of UGC under section (3) of UGC Act 1956 vide their notification No. F-9-11/2000-U.3.

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to M.Sc Medical Biotechnology course to be conducted by the Centre For Biotechnology of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences , Loni

Download Complete Prospectus :

The Prospectus (Information Brochure and Application form ) can be downloaded from here...


To download Complete Prospectus ...Click Here ...

If you are unable to download prospectus & application form, request the prospectus by email from office. Email: biotechnology@pmtpims.org

The Application forms will be accepted only at The Office of the Director ,Center for Biotechnology, "Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni 413 736 Tal - Rahata, Dist - Ahmednagar, (M.S.)

14 comments:

  1. I love it,Excellent article.I am decide to put this into use one of these days.Thank you for sharing this.To Your Success!
    Bollywood saree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic website. A great resources has been sharing with my clients.it is a nice topic and wonderful writing style.
    Bridal Salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete
  3. salwar kameez "iPhone App Setup is very useful from me because i have learn how to setup ihonae app "

    ReplyDelete
  4. nehru suit
    "My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! "

    ReplyDelete
  5. salwar kameez
    You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great inspiring Article.I am pretty much pleased with your good Work.You put really very helpful information .
    Bollywood sarees

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is what exactly I was searching, the information was overall very useful for me, thanks a lot.
    buy dining room furniture

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Your Post has a lot of great information and it has really helped me alot. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it u.
    designer sarees indian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it is very hard to find good content on this topic. But your blog is my way to desired information, my problem is solved now. Thanks for posting something worth reading.
    Buy modern furniture online

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post truly made my day. You can’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks.all about essay writing

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the sharing this much of information. we can visit our site

    Best College for Chemistry in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post is very motivating to read this article I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this remarkable post.

    Visit : Online High School Diploma

    ReplyDelete