Wednesday, December 29, 2010
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has recognized Pravara Medical Trust (PMT), Loni as a Mother NGO for implementing its World Bank assisted Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) Scheme in Maharashtra in 1998. The Project has been sanctioned to PMT in recognition of its 25 years service to the rural population through innovative, need based community health & development projects.
The constituent institutions run by the trust include
- a 700 bedded post-graduate level referral teaching hospital & medical college, with state of art departments of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Pediatric Cardiology, Skin & STD and Community Medicine,
- a Postgraduate level Dental Hospital & College,
- a graduate college of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center
- a graduate and a diploma college of Nursing and
- a Cancer Treatment and Research Center
- a Pediatric Cardiac Center & an Advanced Neo-natal Center
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Level: Postgraduate Diploma
Intake Capacity : 20
One years Diploma program.
Aims & Content:
To develop a deeper understanding of the complex nature of health care management process, provide insights into various components and develop skills for effective Management of health care programs.
To provide training in the measurement of health outcomes, such as morbidity and mortality, health-related quality of life, medical treatment/intervention effectiveness, health services utilization, and health economics.For more details about Course Click here
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Institute : Bioscience Manangement School
Level:Postgraduate Diploma Course
Intake Capacity : Total 60 Admissions
Aims & Content: