PIMS-AICET-UG 2012 Admission to MBBS Course against Cancellation/Left-out Vacancies .Following waitlisted candidates are instructed to report for admission to MBBS course on or before July 23, 2012 along with all Original Documents plus two sets of photocopies and prescribed tuition fees and deposit.
|Name of the Candidate||Hall Ticket |
|1||Datta Radhakisan Mulay||6123|
|3||Bhumika Rakesh Shah||7065|
|4||Jadhav Karishma Arun||6076|
Student will have to remain physically present along with the required ‘Original Certificates’ and ‘Demand Draft’ for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause ‘Tuition Fees’ of the prospectus.
If you are unable to present yourself on account of unavoidable circumstances, you may authorize your representative to present on your behalf, along with authorization letter. He/She should carry all your Original documents for verification and requisite payment of fees by Demand Draft, if you are found eligible and offered admission.
Your or your authorized representative’s absence will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission.
DOCUMENTS : You or your authorized representative shall have to produce following Original Documents along with two sets of their photocopies.
- PIMS – AICET – UG 2012 Hall Ticket
- PIMS – AICET – UG 2012 Statement of Marks
- Nationality Certificate / Valid passport / Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Birth / Age (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid Passport)
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- Bonafide and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if passed 10+2 in or before 2011)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Caste validity certificate (by candidates belonging to all Backward class)
- Passport (In case of Foreign National/ Wards of person of Indian origin /Wards of NRI)
- Migration certificate
- Six passport size colour photographs
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Photo identity proof (School identity card / driving licence etc.)
- AIU (Association of Indian Universities) Equivalence certificate (if studied under foreign system in India)